For almost two decades, Chandra Law Office has been the law firm to turn to for legal help with immigration services. We are knowledgeable and experienced to offer top-quality services worldwide on matters relating to immigration.

Deportation Defense

Handling Asylum and Cancellation of Removal/NACARA

Non-Immigrant Visas

Immigrant Visa Processing:

  • I-130
  • Waiver/Pardon
  • DS Packet


To reconsider or reopen previously denied cases with BIA and/or immigration judges.

If you need help interpreting the complex and ever-changing immigration laws and need legal assistance, call Chandra Law Office right now.

Non-Immigrant Visas

Visitor (B)

The visitor visa is a non-immigrant visa for persons desiring to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2). Some individuals may be able to enter the United States without a visa through the Visa Waiver Program.

Student (F)

This visa is available to individuals who pursue a course of study at an established institution of learning. The individual will be admitted or will be given duration of status to complete an academic program. After the completion of the academic program, the individual will be allowed one year of practical training and additional time to depart the United States or apply to another non-immigrant category.

 Professional Worker (H1-B)

 H1-B visas are available to individuals who work in specialty occupations.  These individuals have notable merit and ability. The petition is filed by the employer on behalf of the individual. The position offered has must be a specialty occupation which requires the individual to have a highly specialized knowledge and that the attainment of bachelor’s or higher degree in the specific specialty is a minimum.

Extraordinary Ability (O)

The O visa is an employment visa that applies to individuals who have extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics which has been demonstrated by sustained national or international recognition and who are coming temporarily to the United States to continue work in the area of their extraordinary ability.

Fiancé(e) (K)

A K-1 visa is issued to the fiancé(e) of a United States citizen to enter the United States. A K-1 visa requires the individuals to marry within 90 days of entry. Once the couple marries, the foreign citizen can adjust status to become a lawful permanent resident of the United States.

The K-3 visa is for the spouse of a United States citizen. It allows a foreign spouse of a United States citizen the opportunity to enter the United States as a non-immigrant and adjust status to a lawful permanent resident.

Religious Worker (R)

The R-1 visa is a non-immigrant category that applies to an individual entering the United States to perform the duties of a religious worker.  To be eligible to receive a R-1 religious visa, the applicant must be a minister of religion, or working in a professional capacity, either in a religious occupation or vocation.

Permanent Residence

A permanent resident is someone who has been granted authorization to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. Numerous methods exist to become a permanent resident such as; through family, employment, or through Immigration proceedings.

Consular Processing

Individuals who wish to become a permanent resident of the United States generally must obtain an immigrant visa at a Consulate or United States Embassy in their country of residence.